Express your incredible individualism and stand out from the herd with The post ironic, artisanal, organic, entirely independent, 100% re-claimed “I’m Not a Hipster” Update now available for Grand Theft Auto Online. This new content update features new retro print tees, skinny jeans, hairstyles, tattoos, animal masks and more, as well as additional enhancements to general gameplay to ensure the world is constantly evolving.
Choose from seven new vehicles including classic nostalgia rides like the Glendale, Warrener, Bladeand Rhapsody – affordable cars that seem casual on the surface, but have hidden potential to be unleashed with a few modifications. The environmentally conscious set can check out the Pantomicrocar, while those looking to roll with their Crew in more ostentatious style can add the massive 3-axel, 6-seater Dubsta (unlocks at Rank 100) to their fleet.
A tuned up Rhapsody and Warrener hit the streets.
Even Ammu-Nation is getting in on the latest non-ironic trends with the Vintage Pistol and Antique Cavalry Dagger now in stock. Make sure to try all these out in the slew of new Jobs, as part of your long arduous journey to become one of Los Santos’ effortlessly cool.
Along with today’s update, gear up for 12 new Jobs across an assortment of game modes, including Races that provide showcase opportunities for these new retro rides, a Deathmatch in Puerta Del Sol, two new Captures and more. There are also three new Gang Attacks in Chumash, East Vinewood and Mirror Park.
The brand new Dubsta unlocks at Rank 100 and can accommodate up to 6 players, perfect for rolling out in force with Crew members.
There are also tons of tweaks and updates made to Grand Theft Auto Online as part of this update. A few notable ones include:
- Ten existing GTAV vehicles have been added to the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website for purchase, including Story Mode characters’ vehicles:
- Albany Primo
- BF Surfer
- Bravado Buffalo
- Franklin’s Bravado Buffalo S
- Bravado Youga
- Cheval Picador
- Dundreary Regina
- Trevor’s Karin Rebel (clean version)
- Trevor’s Nagasaki Hot Rod Blazer
- Michael’s Obey Tailgater
- Pure Gold and Brushed Gold paint colors have been added to LS Customs in the ‘Metals’ category. These unlock at Rank 100.
- A new Pure Black window tint has been added to LS Customs, along with four new jazzy vehicle horns (including one which loops and speeds up / slows down as you drive).
- Eight new individual player celebrations and four new paired Celebration animations have been added.
- Players will no longer be charged Insurance costs if their vehicle is destroyed by another player who does not have enough GTA$ to pay.
- Fixed an issue where, if an insured Personal Vehicle was destroyed, both parties had to pay the insurance costs.
- Fixed an issue where some four-wheel drive vehicles had reverted to two-wheel drive.
- Players are now able to bookmark Jobs whilst in a Playlist from the Pause menu.
- Tear Gas now does more damage and lasts longer.
- A small tick has been added to the first screen in the corona if a player has played a Job before, much like in the pause menu or Next Job Voting Screen.
- The level of difficulty is now displayed when pressing D-pad down when playing Missions.
This update also includes a host of other adjustments, game tuning and exploit fixes. For the complete list, please visit the Rockstar Support site. To download the “I’m Not a Hipster” Update, just boot up your online-connected PS3 or Xbox 360 and start GTAV. You’ll be prompted to download the automatic update (1.14) and Xbox 360 players will also be required to download an additional compatibility pack upon entering GTA Online.