The latest automatic title update for GTA Online is now available for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. As promised, this update addresses the remaining issues where some people’s vehicles or vehicle modifications were disappearing due to a cloud save failure – as well as all the other fixes mentioned below:
- Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
- Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
- Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
- Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
- Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
- Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
- Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
- Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
- Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
- Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
- Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
- Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option
- Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode
Of course, if you’re still experiencing any other technical problems, please visit our support website and subscribe to the GTA Online Launch Status article. You can also shoot us a quick message at the Rockstar Support Twitter.
We also encourage you to send any constructive gameplay feedback you have to us at our GTAOnline@rockstargames.com address, as we continue to monitor it for all the latest suggestions for tweaking and improving the experience of GTA Online.