Gilded guns, unabashedly gaudy fashions, gull-winged sports cars taking flight, and hedonistic Los Santos citizens celebrating their ILL-GOTTEN GAINS and greedily sopping up special opportunities to reap bonus GTA$, RP and more – it was all part of last week’s GTA Online Event Weekend. Read on for the official winners of the Event Weekend’s #illgottengains1 Snapmatic contest, highlights from our action-packed Event stream with the Funhaus boys and surprise guest Lui Calibre, and more. Make sure to stay tuned for info on the ILL-GOTTEN GAINS Update Part Two coming soon!
Bookmark and give these featured Ill-Gotten Gains themed Jobs and challenges a try for yourself:
- All About the D (PC): Can you squeeze the Buckingham Swift Deluxe heli through the “D” in the landmark VINEWOOD sign?
- Tomb of Osiris (PC): Jump behind the wheel of the Pegassi Osiris and test your ramp jump launch accuracy skills in this treacherous challenge inspired by Race Impossible? (Xbox 360 & Xbox One) by GRChoke.
- Grenade Tennis 2 by john90wood (PS4): This favorite country club pastime gets an explosive makeover. Show your competition no love on the court by volleying grenades and Molotovs over a divider towards them.
- Holes of Glory by mkRixxx (Xbox One): A perfect chance to check out the Luxury Engravings on your sniper rifle in First Person while looking down the scope to target enemies through narrow gaps.
- Luxe Derby (PC): Inspired by MaxTorque87‘s Sky Derby Muscle Cars, this remake gives everyone a chance to swap pastel paint on a sky platform and instantly depreciate the value of each others’ Albany Virgo, Benefactor Stirling GT and Enus Windsor.
- Ill Gotten Destruction (PC) “It’s a big ring of death and you don’t want to hit the stuff in the middle!” – Spoole. Inspired by Destruction Derby XXX (Xbox One & Xbox 360) by joeyfbaby3.
- Rich Man’s Playthings by -Piggs- (PC): A First Person Team Deathmatch taking place on the swank lawns and opulent grottos of the Richman Mansion. Luxury Engravings recommended attire.
If you missed out on collecting the weekend-exclusive quartet of designer tees, not to worry – we’ve got an additional bonus tee available starting today bearing the name of one of Portola Drive’s luxury retailers (pictured above). The Enema 0 t-shirt will be available in all Crate Drops for a limited time only – so jump in your Osiris or Swift Deluxe to race there first.
You may also notice another new addition in the GTA Online menus while you’re heading into the game – we’ve made it easy to launch a Playlist full of the popular Adversary Modes – with the new Featured Playlist option on GTAV’s launch screens. There will be an updated collection of fan-favorite Adversary Modes every week, so you’ll have plenty of chances to put our Adversary Mode Game Tips into practice.
#illgottengains1 SNAPMATIC WINNERS
Photographers were quick off the mark in taking imaginative Snaps inspired by and featuring content from the ILL-GOTTEN GAINS Update: Part One. Having scoured Social Club for the best, we’re pleased to present our favorite selections here, each of whom receives GTA$1M. We’ve also included a few honorable mentions – great work to all for doing such a bang up job showing off all their spoils, including rides, weapon skins and everything in between.
Snapmatic Art‘s quaid86 may have been around the world on the new Luxor Deluxe but by the looks of that eponymous “Red Carpet” of blood, he’s the one doing the player hating. Extra style points for rocking the fresh leather fur.
Hell bent in leather. missnxkolette knows it’s all in the details as she perfectly captures her pistol’s Yusuf Amir Luxury Finish – getting the light to shine on her “.50” piece just right.
We recently recognized zebfar‘s talent for cinematic adaptations and now we are proud to welcome zeb to the illustrious hall of Snapmatic contest winners for this brilliant entry, “Gulls.” Using the magic of the Creator, zebfar captured this flock of
seagulls Stirlings in repose atop Mount Gordo.
- Heavy is the head that wears the crown. Snapography‘s eddieltu took a photo portrait ofsilverfox1 having a laid-back smoke aboard the Luxor Deluxe.
- lvc0034 captures the sun going down on his Benefactor Sterling GT in this beautiful shot with the LS skyline in the backdrop.
- Killa_Cali of Tha Gallery snaps mamasnuggles walking away from her Virgo like a total bad ass in “Classy Lady Virgo“.
- With the help of trigger man GeneralTriple777 and wing support from FrenchChemical, I_Miss_U_Liza displays just a few of the Ill-Gotten spoils in “Artwork 1“.
- banjabi gets up close and personal with the detailing on sadness78320‘s piece in CAL.50.
EVENT SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS
We’re right in the midst of contacting and verifying winners of the Social Club Event Sweepstakes gear giveaway – don’t forget to check your inbox for an email from Rockstar. We’ve had one response so far, and still have four more prizes to award. If you don’t respond within 24 hours, we’ll be forced to select new potential winners, so keep an eye out… or you’ll potentially miss out.
Stay tuned for details on ILL-GOTTEN GAINS Part 2 and its corresponding Event Weekend in the near future.
[Source Rockstar Newswire]