• GTA 5 DLC – Patch 1.30 Details & Secrets! Relay Races, New Vehicle Features & More! (GTA Online)
• Be sure to leave a Like & Comment!
• Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/byFlare
• Subscribe For More: http://bit.ly/SubscribeRRS
• Music by: Logic
• Song Title: The Come Up – Instrumental
More GTA V Videos you may like:
• GTA 5 Short Film “Sobering Thoughts”: https://youtu.be/XVuUZo0k_N8
• GTA 5 Machinima “Monkey Business”: https://youtu.be/pWsiA7hAXSA
• GTA 5 Cinematic ‘The Beauty of Los Santos”: https://youtu.be/0gMAQmLRWpI
• GTA 5 Movie Trailer “Shadow Raid”: http://youtu.be/RLa7C908BCk
• GTA 5 Vintage Dodo Commercial: http://youtu.be/_awR8Xz6Gx0
• GTA 5 Online Machinima “The Heist”: http://youtu.be/uBecYtgyjIM
• GTA 5 Online Tips & Tricks : http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8UD6XnuF_D2xO2PPV3FcgU91T72sbdEK
Grand Theft Auto V is an open world, action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on 17 September 2013 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 and then 18 November 2014 for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Finally, it was released on 14 April 2015 for PC. The game is the first main entry in the Grand Theft Auto series since 2008’s Grand Theft Auto IV. Set within the fictional state of San Andreas (based on Southern California), the single-player story follows three criminals and their efforts to commit heists while under pressure from a government agency. The open world design lets players freely roam San Andreas, which includes open countryside and the fictional city of Los Santos
Grand Theft Auto Online is a persistent, open world online multiplayer video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. Released on 1 October 2013, it is the online multiplayer mode for Grand Theft Auto V. Grand Theft Auto Online was developed in tandem with Grand Theft Auto V, and allows up to 30 players to freely roam across a recreation of the single-player world.