Reply to this topicStart new topic
GTA V; Ideas, V = 5
post Mar 12 2010, 07:22 PM
Post #1

Pickpocket

Member No.: 1,014
Group: Members
PSN Tag: Klipzo

I'm looking forward to the next in the series. What are some of your wish lists for GTAV?
Just quick ones of what i want to see (my dongle is running low lol);

• Back to SA or VC, personally i feel they had so much more to offer out of all the games it was way more exciting than the realism of Liberty City, although that had big +'s. Or just create a new place from scratch, change is good.
  • Generic player, like CJ from SA (be able to add tattoos, change hair style, mass amount of clothes to choose from without dlc) not creating a player from scratch (like saints row)
  • Seasons, even if its not many i would love to see snow and be able to buy winter gear. Imagine the driving physics system on snow/ice, yes?? I got this image in my head of your guy walking in the snow in some big thick winter coat and hearing the new snow crunch under his feet as he walks!
  • Back to originality. GTA = Grand Theft Auto, yet in recent games *cough* its been more like hitman city. R* needs to stay original to the name, a guy from the streets growing up in poverty and crime, yes but the story shouldn't revolve around hitman missions!!

I'll be back to write some more later, let me know what you guys are thinking of.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Mar 13 2010, 10:20 AM
Post #2

Wheelman

Member No.: 1
Group: Root Admin
PSN Tag: n2wton

nice suggestions dude ;).gif

one thing I'll like to see from the top of my head, is the console versions being ableto integrate with the Modding Community, imagine being able to have all these wonderful mods that are available, for your Xbox or PS3 versions.

the modding community defo brings more replay value I feel

+Quote Post
post Mar 15 2010, 07:52 PM
Post #3

Pickpocket

Member No.: 1,014
Group: Members
PSN Tag: Klipzo

Great idea. The thought of modification on consoles like the PS3 is great! Since I'm a PS3 user it would be good to have this addition for when you do got bored. It would add so much more replay value to the game, i think its possible but whether or not R* and Sony would do such a thing... is another question.

I think all can be done, maybe with a little headache but yeah all possible for the next GTA on consoles and PC.

Focus less on Multiplayer or get rid
Customization back! Vehicles&Player
Cellphone. less needy friends!
Aging. Just minor, but i want to grow a beard..
Seasons. Summer/Spring/Autumn&Winter
Destruction. Even if its not permanent. Add it!
FUN! Where did it go in GTA4??

I did start writing a story, but read it back to myself = sounded terrible.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st February 2017 - 09:45 AM